Wednesday, January 29, 2020

About Me:

Howdy, My name is Jessica Allion but everyone calls me Jesse or Jess, I am a sophomore and an Interactive Media and Game Design major. I am working towards a minor in Instrumental Studies with a focus on Cello and have been really active in the choirs here at HPU. I am from Charlotte, which is not too far from school and grew up pretty much surrounded by fields of corn, I have developed a hatred for corn fields and I have 6 piercings that I hope to add to. My hope after college is to compose music, whether it is for video games or movies or just in general, the plan is to just find a job where I can to begin with and work my way towards the music/game industry. I have a seven month old kitten that lives with me at school, her name is Nissi which comes from the word Pianissimo, it is a musical term that means very quiet which describes her very well.The only really interesting or fun thing about me is that I can drive a manual car, I learned to drive stick shift about four years ago and have only ever had a manual car. Sooooo yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment